L'Sea Chinese Restaurant

My wife headed to L'Sea before and she said it was pretty decent, but not as good as Ming Dimsum and Noodles. That didn't dissuade me. I'd say Ming is one of the best restaurants I've had, period. We decided to give it another try. And then another. And then another.

My first try at L'Sea was on Lacson St. The last time I had soy chicken, I thought it was amazing. Thus, I thought it'd be worth a try at L'Sea. We then also ordered the pechay in Chinese bagoong.


Both were good. Not fantastic, but good.

A few weeks later, we went to the L'Sea at SM and ordered beef brisket and seaweeds with century egg.

Delicious. I love brisket, so it was easy to win me over. My wife is a huge fan of the century egg. The seaweed was also fantastic.

A few weeks again went by and we ended up eating there again at SM. We got the Korean squid and again kangkong with Chinese bagoong. Fantastic.

Beef brisket, seaweeds with century egg, and yangchao rice

Korean squids

Kangkong with Chinese bagoong
I must say, although it isn't as good as Ming Dimsum, it is still quite good. It is a bit expensive (mostly because I eat a lot), but quite good nonetheless. I'm quite positive that we could have easily fed at least one more human being with each of our orders (ranging from 500-650 pesos, including hot tea and iced tea).

Price: 3 out of 5 (refer to above)
Atmosphere: 4 out of 5 (not loud or anything like other restaurants of the same quality)
Service: 2 out of 5 (slow and severely undermanned during peak hours. It took 15 minutes just to get the bill!)