Spice N Bite - Indian Restaurant

Indian food at Spice N Bite in Bacolod
Some delicious Indian food at Spice N Bite
My wife and I went to Spice N Bite last year some time, so I don't exactly remember the names of all the delicious food we had. However, I do remember that it was incredibly, incredibly delicious and it was a wonderful experience.


Since we ate there, it was located near Convergy's. Today, Spice N Bite is located in the Sorrento building near Shakey's on Lacson St. It is still delicious and still a wonderful experience.

The food is authentic as can be. It is prepared by an Indian immigrant and his family. However, the worst part of the experience was the service. The waiters took forever to bring the food and, like always, ignored us once we did receive it--what is with Bacolod?

Nonetheless, everything on the plate was delicious. The bread was amazing and the curry lentils were fantastic. I must say that it was actually one of the best foods I have tasted in Bacolod.

Taste: 5 out of 5
Service: 2 out of 5
Environment: 3 out of 5